Tips to stay active for parents, kids and teens during a quarantine, or any time. Finding yourself at bedtime realizing you’ve barely exercised during the course of the day? Here are 5 ways to fuel in more activity without hardly having to think about it. By Paytra Gessler, Certified Youth Fitness Trainer, Certified ISSA Fitness Professional
- Myth Busted: “Strength Training Will Make Me Bulk Up”
- A Fresh Take on Hopscotch
- Active Family Game Night
- How Do I Make Healthy Eating Part of My Child’s Wellness Routine?
- Being A Good Role Model for Your Children
- My Child Isn’t Sweating—does this mean they aren’t working hard enough?
- 6 Tips for Picky Eaters
- Get Motivated – Even if You Don’t Want to!
- Is Your Child Struggling To Find A Place In The Fitness Universe?
- “I Want To Get In Shape, Mom”
- Pumpkin Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Make a Mental Health Check-In with your Child (Part 2)