Welcome to the second installment of our indoor workout game series! In this video, Joe will show you how to play Bear Walk. All you need are two pieces of furniture and a blanket to play this. This is a great game for developing coordination and building total body strength. And on top of that, it’s a lot of fun!
- Park Bench Full Body Workout
- Fueling Your Active Children
- How to Strengthen Your Child’s Core – Part 2
- 5 Things to Try to Switch Up your Workout Routine if it Feels Repetitive
- Importance of Stretching P2
- Core Strength Is Important for Children Too
- Transforming Your Home Into a Little Fitness Challenge
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Stretching has SO MANY Benefits
- Fitness doesn’t have to be complicated!
- You Don’t Need A Drill Sergeant, You Need A Motivator
- The Busy Parent’s Guide to Getting Dinner on the Table