When considering exercise, think of it as an insurance policy for your body; and the best one you can buy at that. Last month, the New York Times posted an article about why exercise is one of the top activities for your overall well-being, comparing it to a ‘miracle cure’ for many ailments.
- Myth Busted: “Strength Training Will Make Me Bulk Up”
- A Fresh Take on Hopscotch
- Active Family Game Night
- How Do I Make Healthy Eating Part of My Child’s Wellness Routine?
- Being A Good Role Model for Your Children
- My Child Isn’t Sweating—does this mean they aren’t working hard enough?
- 6 Tips for Picky Eaters
- Get Motivated – Even if You Don’t Want to!
- Is Your Child Struggling To Find A Place In The Fitness Universe?
- “I Want To Get In Shape, Mom”
- Pumpkin Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Make a Mental Health Check-In with your Child (Part 2)