Katrina Phillip, one of our Energetic Juniors Certified trainers, asked one of our regular EJ clients, Noah, to explain why he enjoys being a part of Energetic Juniors. So often we get email feedback from clients’ parents, but every now and then, it is nice to hear what a child himself has to say about his experience working (or rather, playing) with Energetic Juniors.
- Park Bench Full Body Workout
- Fueling Your Active Children
- How to Strengthen Your Child’s Core – Part 2
- 5 Things to Try to Switch Up your Workout Routine if it Feels Repetitive
- Importance of Stretching P2
- Core Strength Is Important for Children Too
- Transforming Your Home Into a Little Fitness Challenge
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Stretching has SO MANY Benefits
- Fitness doesn’t have to be complicated!
- You Don’t Need A Drill Sergeant, You Need A Motivator
- The Busy Parent’s Guide to Getting Dinner on the Table