Katrina Phillip, one of our Energetic Juniors Certified trainers, asked one of our regular EJ clients, Noah, to explain why he enjoys being a part of Energetic Juniors. So often we get email feedback from clients’ parents, but every now and then, it is nice to hear what a child himself has to say about his experience working (or rather, playing) with Energetic Juniors.
- Myth Busted: “Strength Training Will Make Me Bulk Up”
- A Fresh Take on Hopscotch
- Active Family Game Night
- How Do I Make Healthy Eating Part of My Child’s Wellness Routine?
- Being A Good Role Model for Your Children
- My Child Isn’t Sweating—does this mean they aren’t working hard enough?
- 6 Tips for Picky Eaters
- Get Motivated – Even if You Don’t Want to!
- Is Your Child Struggling To Find A Place In The Fitness Universe?
- “I Want To Get In Shape, Mom”
- Pumpkin Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Make a Mental Health Check-In with your Child (Part 2)