FRIENDS OF ENERGETIC JUNIORS
– A mental health practice located in Union Square that helps children, teenagers, parents, families, and young adults overcome challenges and obstacles in their lives through one-on-one sessions and groups. For more information, please visit www.lizmorrisontherapy.com
– Brown & Medina Nutrition’s experienced group of Registered Dietitians provide you with the foundation and tools to make healthy, mindful eating a part of your life.
– Camp Shane the longest running Weight loss camp is all about fun, friends, exciting activities and trying something new. With proven results our goal is to create a lifelong healthier camper.
– A cutting-edge private nutrition counseling practice focused on how to be healthy and lose excess weight without having to eliminate the foods you love.
– A private nutrition practice that teaches clients how to better incorporate healthy eating into their daily lives, as well as equipping them with the tools necessary to better understand and navigate the nutrition landscape.
– Is a partnership between the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation. They have come together to fight one of our nation’s leading health threats – childhood obesity.
– For ages 13 to 18.
– Free Operation FitKids Curriculum by ACE
Kids’ Fitness Programs In New York City
Some of the zip codes we service are:
10001, 10003, 10004, 10010, 10012, 10014, 10016, 10019, 10021, 10023, 10024, 10025, 10028, 10033, 10065, 10075, 10128, 10280, 11201, 11205, 11206, 11215.