As the weather gets nicer, it’s the perfect time to workout outdoors! In this full body workout, all you need is a park bench (and some water, because you’re sure to get sweaty). Repeat 4-5 times and try to rest only after completing one round of the following exercises.
- Bench Push-ups: Complete 15 bench pushups by lowering your chest all the way to your hands. Use the top part of the bench for a less strenuous burn, or the lower part for a challenge!
- Bench Squats into Squat Jumps: Complete 20 squats by sitting onto the bench and standing up quickly. Go right into 10 squat jumps after for an extra burn.
- Bench Crunches: Sitting on the bench (holding on if you need to) lift your knees to your chest and then kick them out straight without touching the ground. Squeeze your core as you complete this exercise.
- Tricep Dips: Keeping your hands (fingers facing forward) on the edge of the bench, lower your body by bending at your elbows then push back up. Complete 15 repetitions.
- Sprint: Complete a single sprint going as fast as you can!
By Paytra Gessler, Certified Youth Fitness Trainer, Certified ISSA Fitness Professional
For more great tips or to find out more about our services, contact Bonita@EnergeticJuniors.com, or call 212-879-1566. Also check out our website at www.energeticjuniors.com