Do you have a ball or bean bag handy? That’s all you need for this week’s #FunFriday activity: Catch, Don’t Catch!
Here’s How to Play:
- Players stand in a circle with their arms crossed.
- One player stands in the center of the circle and throws the ball/bean bag to someone in the circle, saying either ‘Catch’ or ‘Don’t catch’.
- If they say ‘Catch’, the player should catch the ball.
- If they say ‘Don’t catch’, the player should not catch the ball or uncross their arms.
- If a player does the wrong thing or misses the ball, they’re out!
- The last person standing wins and gets to be in the center of the circle for the next round.
For more great tips or to find out more about our services, contact Bonita@EnergeticJuniors.com, or call 212-879-1566.