Check out this video of Energetic Juniors trainer Paytra showing us a Mini Home Workout for Kids aged 9 and up. Paytra guides you through some basic circuit training that is fun and easy to do at home! We love Paytra’s skill at engaging kids, helping them enjoy exercise, and feel positive about their personal fitness.
- Park Bench Full Body Workout
- Fueling Your Active Children
- How to Strengthen Your Child’s Core – Part 2
- 5 Things to Try to Switch Up your Workout Routine if it Feels Repetitive
- Importance of Stretching P2
- Core Strength Is Important for Children Too
- Transforming Your Home Into a Little Fitness Challenge
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Stretching has SO MANY Benefits
- Fitness doesn’t have to be complicated!
- You Don’t Need A Drill Sergeant, You Need A Motivator
- The Busy Parent’s Guide to Getting Dinner on the Table