- Newsletter Archive
– Click to see all of our monthly newsletters!
Friends of Energetic juniors
- Brown & Medina Nutrition
Brown & Medina Nutrition’s experienced group of Registered Dietitians provide you with the foundation and tools to make healthy, mindful eating a part of your life.
- Camp Shane
Camp Shane the longest running Weight loss camp is all about fun, friends, exciting activities and trying something new. With proven results our goal is to create a lifelong healthier camper.
– A cutting-edge private nutrition counseling practice focused on how to be healthy and lose excess weight without having to eliminate the foods you love.
- Middleberg Nutrition
– A private nutrition practice that teaches clients how to better incorporate healthy eating into their daily lives, as well as equipping them with the tools necessary to better understand and navigate the nutrition landscape.
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
– Is a partnership between the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation. They have come together to fight one of our nation’s leading health threats – childhood obesity.
- Fit 4 Fun Youth and Adaptive Fitness
– For ages 13 to 18
- Let’s Move
– First lady, Michelle Obama’s campaign to end childhood obesity.
- Operation Fit Kids
– American Council on Exercise
- Parents, Eat Your Words
- President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
- Strength Training for Kids: A Guide for Parents and Teachers
- Teens, Fitness and You